Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ralph Lauren Windows

The summer windows of the Chicago Michigan Avenue Ralph Lauren store feature some Michael McGuire watercolors. Ralph Lauren has long supported and encouraged my work over an entire range of media. This latest collaboration was coordinated by Daniel Cornell and I'm happy to be a part of the endeavor. Below are a few photos of the windows. They are somewhat inadequate and I hope to get better images once the windows are professionally shot by RL. Thank You Ralph Lauren.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael,
    I've seen your work both in the RL windows and at Sojourn in Sawyer, MI. I'm hoping to purchase some soon. Do you plan to sell any larger pieces of your Lake water colors at Sojourn or anywhere else this summer? I have my eye on a smaller piece at Sojourn.
    Thanks for creating such beautiful work! I can't way to enjoy it my own house!

    Megan Stanton-Anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan,

      I'm planning on most of the work in the RL windows to go to Sojourn once they are disassembled. This should happen mid-August depending on transportation, etc.

      Thanks for the kind comments,

      Michael

      Delete