Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Work In The Ralph Lauren Fall Showrooms

Ralph Lauren will be using two drawing of mine in their Home Showrooms this fall. They own the original drawings but for this particular situation we will be creating oversized prints from the drawings and placing them in eleven of their stores in the US and London. I'm so happy to be associated with RL, they have been nothing but kind to me, and they see my work in ways that are revealing even to myself. Unfortunately, Chicago will not be one of the store featuring my work, not all stores have the high ceilings a ample space required to house this installation. My friends at Ralph Lauren were kind enough to send me a few photos as previews and I'm posting a four here.  The showrooms don't go up until mid-August and will be in place through January. The store where the showrooms will be in place: New York (Madison Ave.), London (New Bond Street), London (Bromton Cross), Denver, Atlanta, Chevy Chase, Troy, Greenwich, Palo Alto, Manhasset, Phoenix.






No comments:

Post a Comment