Sunday, November 25, 2012

Whats On My Wall - November 25, 2012

Time to get back to blogging more regularly, I've been less than diligent with the gallery moving and then the Thanksgiving holiday. As a start, a photo of my living room wall made yesterday morning. An opportunity to see one new piece, just finished this week, and the things I hang on my wall to contemplate. The tall column like cardboard construction toward the left will be in the December Show at Las Manos Gallery along with a companion piece. That show will open on December 7 at the new space at 1515 W. Foster St. Also pictured is some old work brought back to my living space as we cleared out the old gallery. Note my old school television, the metal yard sticks on the floor, and a very cool vintage wood relief that I found in a thrift store years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment