Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Google Image Search

I use 'Google Image Search' almost every day. Every once in a while I will perform a Google 'Search by Image' search of a drawing of mine to see what pops up through the internet that is similar. I will upload a photo of a specific piece, and not only will Google display all the places that image exist, it will also display 'Visually Similar Images'. I'm essentially letting Google make associations for me. Most results are not too far off base, but a few are quite surreal.

I uploaded an image of the drawing on the left yesterday.

These were all in the first 20 images that Google found under 'Find Similar'.






1 comment:


  1. Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well. I just came across your website and I have to say that your work is really appreciative. Your content is exceptional. The ease to use your site is remarkable. We also have some tools that can help you in upgrading your site. Here is the link to our website visit here


    ReplyDelete