Wednesday, January 13, 2016

'Mute Object' Drawings Dwindle Down

There has been a bit of interest in the last of the 'Mute Object' series of drawings since I have been back from my trip to Puerto Rico. Although I'm gratified by the interest in this body of work, I'm sorry to see fewer of these drawings in my hands. They really cannot be remade - I'm not sure I remember how I got the background color. The next iteration promises to be a whole new series. Below are a few of the photos I have been sending to clients, most of whom live outside of Chicago.

Three 'Tower' Drawings - India Ink, Acrylic Paint, Arches Watercolor Paper - 40"h x 26"w

Two 'Mute Object' Drawings - India Ink, Acrylic Paint, Arches Watercolor Paper - 40"h x 26"w

One Remaining in a Frame
A quick photo I sent my NYC client.
One left in indigo.

1 comment:

  1. Công ty chúng tôi nhận ship hàng trung quốc giá rẻ với mức giá cạnh tranh nhất thị trường, ship hàng trung quốc sẽ giúp cho các bạn có những sản phẩm chất lượng với mức giá cực rẻ, dịch vụ mua hàng trung quốc giúp quý khách tiết kiệm được thời gian suy nghĩ khi đi xa và cũng như tiền bạc

    ReplyDelete