Saturday, July 18, 2015

I'm Showing at Judith Racht Gallery in Harbert Michigan Beginning August 1

It is a three person show with myself, Bill Zuehlke and Mark DeBernardi. Opening Reception August 1, 2015 from 6 to 8pm. There will be an artists talk that same day beginning at 5pm. Email me at Magoo77899@aol.com if you have any questions.


Sunday, July 26, 2015

A few photos of my preparation for a day trip to Michigan tomorrow to drop off work at Judith Racht Gallery. I have 10 framed pieces, and some unframed too.
And I may bring some or all of the panels I have been working on as studies. They can be arranged in all sort of varied configurations. I threw this together yesterday. I do not have any postcards in hand yet but hope to remedy that tomorrow.



If you are in Michigan weekend be sure and stop by for the opening reception and artists talk on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment