Saturday, November 27, 2010

What's On My Wall


I use the wall in my livingroom as a place to comtemplate visual art. New work will get taped up on the painted concrete for me to ponder upon. Different light, different times of day, different states of mind, all give me a chance to look at my own work with a fresh view. I like to catch my self off guard looking at the work as if I wasn't the creator. Often I see something I hadn't anticipated during the process of making the piece.
I hope to post a photograph regularly, (once a week may be too often, if doesn't change that quickly), to show what is currently on my mind and what I have been producing recently.
Can you spot: my new telephone pole drawings, the Soskin Holiday card, Virginia Hurley life drawing on scratch board, an old city panorama, the devil left over from Halloween, test prints from the 'Houseing Project' series....?

No comments:

Post a Comment