Tuesday, August 29, 2017

In the Chicago Tribune Home Magazine Last Weekend

Chicago Tribune Homes Magazine - Photo by Mike Schwartz/Studio Gild

I was surprised when I found a copy of last weekends Chicago Tribune Homes magazine slipped through the mail slot of the gallery on Wednesday. On the cover is a beautiful photograph of a Chicago interior that prominently features a drawing of mine from my series of 'Indigo' pieces. I had no idea, but fun to see. Thank you to Studio Gild for including my work. 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/home/sc-home-0821-blue-modern-design-20170816-story.html


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael: I have a client who loves this piece and we are wondering if you do commissions based on your work (certainly not exact duplicates) and if so, if you work in larger format (ie. 48x60+)? Thank you! shannon@artenobject.com

    ReplyDelete