Monday, October 24, 2016

New Drawing

I'm posting a photo of this brand new drawing in order that I will be able to look at it online over the next couple days. I have been wanting to make a somewhat more complex 'Girder and Panel' drawing for awhile now.  I had completed the pencil under-drawing last spring and stashed it away in a drawer. I had the ink out today and pushed through this drawing in addition to a smaller commissioned one. Now I will have quick access to this image on various online platforms to view and contemplate when I get the impulse. I like to think about my work in this way: Out of the studio, when I get the urge, wherever I happen to be. I am going to look at it on my phone right now!

Michael McGuire - Untitled - Acrylic Paint on Arches Watercolor Paper - 40''x26''

No comments:

Post a Comment