Sunday, September 30, 2012

Busy Week - Show This Friday at Scout

I''m facing a very full week. My show at Scout opens on Friday and Las Manos opens its' last show in the current space the same day. I'm in pretty good shape for both given I work diligently all week and no unexpected dramas occur. I have previewed many of the pieces that will be in the Scout show, just take a look at the last few postings. I of course want to take part in the Las Manos show too, given my history with the gallery. So in keeping with the concept and materials of the Scout show I'm working on a large flag like piece for Las Manos. It has completely taken over my living room and until it is finished I won't get it back. The piece should be finished in the next 24 hours, if everything goes according to schedule and I don't run out of 'Mad Men' reruns. Below is a photo of the piece in progress. Hope to see some of you this coming weekend. Materials are; India Ink on recycled cardboard, mounted on Arches Watercolor Paper. Size approximately 45 x 90 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment