Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Upcoming Drawing Show at Scout

Beginning October 14, I will be showing new drawings at Scout, in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood, as part of Andersonville Art Weekend. Larry Vodak, the owner of Scout is quite the writer and has written a very nice introduction to the show that was part of the e-vite we sent out this week. I have on occasion accused Larry of overwriting, and perhaps praising me too much, but it is so gratifying to have someone this enthusiastic about my work, I can not and will not complain. I hope everyone can make it. The Friday night opening is usually quite the party with good music, nice crowd and a few drinks. If you require quieter surroundings to contemplate art, come by on Saturday or Sunday of that weekend, I will be in the store both those days. As always, there is quite a variety of work but there are a few very strong pieces if I do say so myself. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment